I confirm, that I am over 18.
Dead or Alive II Slot Review
Dead or Alive is one of the most talked about slot of NetEnt since its release in the year 2009. Albeit, it is a simple game, it packs up real punch. For years now, punters have been requesting NetEnt to develop a sequel. Now, they have finally come up with one. Dead or Alive II has proved to be a challenge for the design team.
The graphics keep up with the previous one which some modern makeovers. Its audio-visual effect is quite impressive. There are a few interesting features which can be quite rewarding. You will be able to find this online slot in many online casinos. You can spin the reels for fun or to get a hang of the game.
It is a 5 reel and 9 paylines video slot. This is a high variance title and comes with a return to player percentage of 96.82.
How to Play?
Look for a rugged law deep within yourself and ride along with the sunset. However, prior to saddling the horse, there are few things that you need to do.
- Adjust your bet. Hit on the level and coin value. The maximum and the minimum coin range for Dead or Alive II is 0.01 and 0.5, respectively.
- The spin arrows will start spinning the reels after you are done deciding the betting range.
- In case you are tired of hitting the spin button from time to time, you can use the Autoplay button. Choose the number of spins you would prefer and hit on Autoplay.
- The low-value icons are regular cards. While the higher value icons are cowboy boots, bottles, revolvers, cowboy hats, and also sheriff badges.
One of the most important aspects of an online slot machine is the winning combination and the payout.
- The sheriff badge is the highest paying icon. If you are able to land 5 of them, you will be rewarded with 100 times the betting amount.
- Land 5 scatters in one spin and you will get 2500 times the betting amount.
The free spin is activated when you land 3 or more scatters on the reels. As soon as you do, you will be given the option to choose one of the three games, Train Heist, Old Saloon, and High Noon Saloon.
- Train Heist
This comes with an increasing multiplier. When you land a wild, the multiplier is going to increase by 1. It is also going to add a free spin. When the multiplier reaches 16, you will be given 5 free spins.
- Old Saloon
This is like the old Dead or Alive. Every win in here is multiplied by 2. If you land a wild, it will get locked in position for the rest of the round. When you get 5 outlaws, you will be rewarded with 5 free spins.
- High Noon Saloon
This feature can give you 100,000 times of your betting amount. The feature of the last bonus is applicable here too. The only difference is that if you land any wild, it is going to the multiplier. This means 2 wild will give you 2x multiplier.
Dead or Alive II is going to make you chase the wanted bandits until you win something. The title has kept the vibe that everyone prefers.